Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Peruse the loremasters' repository.
Site Admin
 12 Aug 2020, 12:46
I finished Deliverance Lost and then got sidetracked. @Stephen mentioned the Metro novels, and I'm now about half way through the second one.

SW novel or short story?

I've seen loads of people gushing over it, but I'm staying commited to the order! πŸ˜‚ I'll get there in time, and I'm sure it'll be worth it.
Element Games - Wargaming Webstore
 12 Aug 2020, 23:19
Nice how are they? Good to have breaks i think from HH.

Its sw hh novel. Seems to be about Russ making himself worthy of trying to take on Horus before seige of terra.. but only about 15% through.

Yeah good shout. Hope we don't hear any spoilers.
Site Admin
 13 Aug 2020, 00:20
Quite good, actually. The first one could do with another edit, and the writing style took a little getting used to, but I'm rather enjoying them. It's not often that a fictional dark tunnel leaves me with goosebumps πŸ˜‚

#19 apparently. Slightly ahead of me!

I try to avoid HH spoilers, aside from the obvious ones. Have to be careful on the Lexicanum site too!
Site Admin
 14 Aug 2020, 22:16
pawl wrote: ↑13 Aug 2020, 00:20 Quite good, actually. The first one could do with another edit, and the writing style took a little getting used to, but I'm rather enjoying them. It's not often that a fictional dark tunnel leaves me with goosebumps πŸ˜‚
Its true, Russian doesn't always translate over very well, but the premise is good, and Artyom is a character that you can immerse yourself in and become part of the story with imho. I may be a little jaded as I love the books, the games, the lore as a whole.
Site Admin
 16 Aug 2020, 09:39
Translation is definitely some of it, but the first book definitely needs another pass by an editor - lots of grammar issues, missing words and the occasional floating < πŸ˜‚
Element Games - Wargaming Webstore