Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Peruse the loremasters' repository.

pawl #1733

Custom Custom Custom
I finished Deliverance Lost and then got sidetracked. @Stephen mentioned the Metro novels, and I'm now about half way through the second one.

SW novel or short story?

I've seen loads of people gushing over it, but I'm staying commited to the order! πŸ˜‚ I'll get there in time, and I'm sure it'll be worth it.
Hobby Workshop

James #1749

Custom Custom Custom
Nice how are they? Good to have breaks i think from HH.

Its sw hh novel. Seems to be about Russ making himself worthy of trying to take on Horus before seige of terra.. but only about 15% through.

Yeah good shout. Hope we don't hear any spoilers.

pawl #1751

Custom Custom Custom
Quite good, actually. The first one could do with another edit, and the writing style took a little getting used to, but I'm rather enjoying them. It's not often that a fictional dark tunnel leaves me with goosebumps πŸ˜‚

#19 apparently. Slightly ahead of me!

I try to avoid HH spoilers, aside from the obvious ones. Have to be careful on the Lexicanum site too!

Stephen #1784

pawl wrote: ↑13 Aug 20, 00:20 Quite good, actually. The first one could do with another edit, and the writing style took a little getting used to, but I'm rather enjoying them. It's not often that a fictional dark tunnel leaves me with goosebumps πŸ˜‚
Its true, Russian doesn't always translate over very well, but the premise is good, and Artyom is a character that you can immerse yourself in and become part of the story with imho. I may be a little jaded as I love the books, the games, the lore as a whole.

pawl #1797

Custom Custom Custom
Translation is definitely some of it, but the first book definitely needs another pass by an editor - lots of grammar issues, missing words and the occasional floating < πŸ˜‚

James #2316

Custom Custom Custom
Just finished wyrdsbane. Very good. So much better than the dan abnett space wolf one which is awful

pawl #2321

Custom Custom Custom
Not an Abnett fan? Always enjoyed his work, and I thought Prospero Burns was a good read!

James #2324

Custom Custom Custom
No i love abnett. Horus rising and gaunts ghosts are some of my favourite 40k. Dont know what it was but i thought Prospero burns and the whole kasper hauser storyline was awful haha.

pawl #2329

Custom Custom Custom
I think there were a couple of niggly plot holes in there (that would probably make sense if I went back and read it again), but I still thoroughly enjoyed it!

James #2331

Custom Custom Custom
Seems to be like marmite that book πŸ˜‚
pawl liked this
Hobby Workshop