Welcome to The Warp Storm! ๐Ÿ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
The Old World to the Broken Realms

Cswitheyjr #4797

Custom Custom
This is my first big-large army of Skaven Brothers. I am clearly the one to order-lead these minions. You have look-seen my tail, yes? However I ask-ask that you look over my ingenious plan-list and give-tell me feedback.

++ **Narrative and Open Play** (Chaos - Skaven) [1,985pts] ++

+ Leader +

Grey Seer on Screaming Bell [265pts]: 6. Cunning, 6. Staff of Rightful Supremacy, General - Masterclan

Plague Priest on Plague Furnace [235pts]: Guidance
. Plague Priest: 2. The Foul Pendant

Warlock Engineer [125pts]: 1. More-more-more Warp Power!

+ Battleline +

Clanrats [130pts]: 20 Clanrats, Bell Ringer, Clanshields, Rusty Blades, Standard Bearers

Clanrats [130pts]: 20 Clanrats, Bell Ringer, Clanshields, Rusty Blades, Standard Bearers

+ Other +

Plague Monks [85pts]: 10 Plague Monks, Foetid Blade and Woe-stave, Plaque Harbingers, Standard Bearers

Plague Monks [85pts]: 10 Plague Monks, Pair of Foetid Blades, Plaque Harbingers, Standard Bearers

Plague Monks [85pts]: 10 Plague Monks, Foetid Blade and Woe-stave, Plaque Harbingers, Standard Bearers

Ratling Gun [65pts]

Ratling Gun [65pts]

Stormfiends [315pts]: 3 Stormfiends, Doomflayer Gauntlets, Ratling Cannons, Windlaunchers

+ Artillery +

Warp Lightning Cannon [185pts]

+ Allegiance +

Allegiance: Allegiance: Skaventide

+ Game Options +

Battle Tactics

Game Type: 2000 Points - Battlehost

Grand Strategy: Dominating Presence

Realm of Battle

++ Total: [1,985pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe
Hobby Workshop