Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For anything else unrelated to the hobby.

James #2604

Custom Custom Custom
I know that quite a few of us including @DW1986 and @Stephen all have our little Bio-Titans keeping our hobby stations warm. Thought we could share some pics!
Tofu is on the left and Truffle is on the right.
He (tofu) isnt too fussed about miniatures but does like to interrupt paint sessions and get cat hair into all of my miniatures.
She (Truffle) is less interested in paint sessions but will try and run away with unguarded bits and paint brushes whenever possible.
Also worst occasion was in the garden stripping miniatures with Iso when i had to grab Truffle to stop her escaping the garden, by doing so i covered her in iso 😬😬
I then had to get into the shower with her to make sure the Iso was off her!!! Thankfully that was like 7 months ago and shes still fine πŸ˜‚

Please share all bio titan varieties 😁
Hobby Workshop

Stephen #4406

@James
Unfortunately I no longer have my Bio-Titan. She had a fight with a car and unfortunately the car won, she was only two :disappointed:

She was a crazy one for sure. Here's to you Dizzy.

I do still have one floof, a little bunny called Ginger, but we lost his brother Biscuit to gut stasis almost a year ago. My imgur is being a pain so I'll edit this andnadd their photo later

We do have a new arrival coming soon, a Silver Snow Lynx Bengal. Cost and arm and a leg but she's gorgeous. Will update with photos of her once she arrives.

James #4407

Custom Custom Custom
Stephen wrote: ↑08 Feb 22, 23:34 @James
Unfortunately I no longer have my Bio-Titan. She had a fight with a car and unfortunately the car won, she was only two :disappointed:

She was a crazy one for sure. Here's to you Dizzy.
Oh mate I had no idea. 😞😞
Must have been really hard for you guys. πŸ’”
I'm sure she's up there chasing the mega mecha mice in the big golden throne room in the sky. She was a beautiful cat mate.
Feel free to spam away with pics. Could look at them all day . Cats and all manners of floof are the best. Excited for your new arrival too bud!

Stephen #4415

Yeah she was a little rascal!

I'm sure she is a Commisar-Cat somewhere bossing around whoever provides the food up there.

James liked this

James #4421

Custom Custom Custom
Super cute. Last picture looks a professional shot πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
Hobby Workshop