Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!
  • No avatar
No avatar

MedMos #4029

Custom Custom
I thought I might catalogue some of my 40k projects in here, though they are mainly Necromunda related. No big 40k armies, sorry. I do have some terrain planned out, that I'd like to bash out some time soon... -ish.

Anyway, I am working on a plague zombie with a santa/elf hat for a Christmas competition over on Carpe Noctem (vampirecounts.net). I thought I might enter him in the 1 model a month challenge here, because more motivation is more better, but I don't have the ability to enter. So here is me getting my post count up, and before the end of the month I shall pledge in the proper thread, so I hereby pledge! :grinning:

Quick wip photo.
I'm out of glue, but going out tomorrow to get some, progress as soon thereafter as family allows. Until then!
Hobby Workshop

James #4030

Custom Custom Custom
Looks good mate. Are you making a home brew gang of zombies? Or just a one off 👌
Base looks good too 👍
No avatar

MedMos #4032

Custom Custom
Thanks! It's a plague zombie for my kitbashed Scavvy gang, I've done a few themed zombies for them to summon. Maybe I should make a thread in the finished section as well...

pawl #4040

Custom Custom Custom
Everybody loves a zombie! 😁
Have you ever looked at the Mantic/PuppetsWar etc zombies?

Oh, and one more post 😉
MedMos liked this

James #4041

Custom Custom Custom
And my personal favourite zombie....
😂
https://www.spellcrow.com/half-zombie-p-546.html
You know what I might even try and box this guy off this month too 😂 shouldn't be too hard since he's half a mini technically lol
MedMos liked this

James #4045

Custom Custom Custom
So you inspired me to get some base tones onto mine 😂😂
MedMos liked this
No avatar

MedMos #4058

Custom Custom
James wrote:So you inspired me to get some base tones onto mine 😂😂
Glad I could help! That is a fun sculpt, never seen it before.:smiley:
pawl wrote:Everybody loves a zombie! 😁
Have you ever looked at the Mantic/PuppetsWar etc zombies?

Oh, and one more post 😉
I guess that puts me over the mark, then. Thought I might be about halfway, so good news!:smile:
Haven't looked at, as in considering buying, but if I were to buy more zombies I would! I bought two boxes of the chunky GW ones back under WHFB 6th edition, and been working with leftover bits coupled with various other bits like the pants in the above picture (from Mad Robot Miniatures) since then.
James liked this

James #4059

Custom Custom Custom
MedMos wrote: 11 Jan 22, 09:34
James wrote:So you inspired me to get some base tones onto mine 😂😂
Glad I could help! That is a fun sculpt, never seen it before.:smiley:
Spellcrow have some great stuff. Definitely worth a look.

pawl #4069

Custom Custom Custom
MedMos wrote: 11 Jan 22, 09:34 I guess that puts me over the mark, then. Thought I might be about halfway, so good news!:smile:
Haven't looked at, as in considering buying, but if I were to buy more zombies I would! I bought two boxes of the chunky GW ones back under WHFB 6th edition, and been working with leftover bits coupled with various other bits like the pants in the above picture (from Mad Robot Miniatures) since then.
Only 10 posts to get to Full Member 🙂

I don't mind the Citadel models to be fair, even if they are ancient. More variety is obviously good though!
I should have a look at MRM again, see if they can ship to the UK again or not. Rather like some of their sculpts, and I'm still hoping some of their bits will work with some very old Imperial Army models I have!
No avatar

MedMos #4071

Custom Custom
Last I heard he was shipping to UK again! I also need another fire team for an Enforcer gang I'm putting together...
Hobby Workshop