Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!
  • No avatar
  • No avatar
No avatar

MedMos #4158

Custom Custom
Hmm, unfortunately my hobby time dried up, so it seems like I'll fail the very first month of finishing just 1 model! New job is eating all my strength at the moment, hopefully once I get into the groove I'll get back to the painting table. :smile:
Hobby Workshop

James #4173

Custom Custom Custom
I think at the moment... Its unlikely we'll get any successful oaths 😂😂 we can be Oath breakers together. Hope the new job calms down!

pawl #4179

Custom Custom Custom
MedMos wrote: 26 Jan 22, 18:01 Hmm, unfortunately my hobby time dried up, so it seems like I'll fail the very first month of finishing just 1 model! New job is eating all my strength at the moment, hopefully once I get into the groove I'll get back to the painting table. :smile:
There's always next month to re-pledge 😉 We haven't actually decided yet though if re-taking an oath and completing it counts as a 'pass' for both months though...

Hope that you manage to find the time though - I know how frustrating it is to have limited availability for hobby time!
No avatar

MedMos #4184

Custom Custom
Thanks guys. But don't get me wrong, I've waited for a job like this for 5 years! Once I get more experience it'll get easier, but I'm on a time limited contract. So right now I'm sinking everything into extending my stay.:smile:

James #4193

Custom Custom Custom
Makes total sense. Our lil plastic soldiers ain't going anywhere 😂
MedMos liked this
No avatar

Mechanicuss #4318

Neat
No avatar

MedMos #4332

Custom Custom
Ok, pledge time! I'm doing an Enforcer with shield and plasma pistol, here quickly put together with poster putty.
pawl liked this

James #4364

Custom Custom Custom
Like the model, what's it from?
No avatar

MedMos #4389

Custom Custom
From Mad Robot Miniatures. I ordered a fire team, where you get to choose torso, arms, legs and weapons from his range. Very nice, but this is only the second of five I've got to put together.
James liked this
No avatar

MedMos #4563

Custom Custom
Ok, I had a chance to get some hobbying done. Finally! I assembled the guy (apart from the head, high collar would make it hard to paint), gave him a gun and a handle for the shield, as well as a shock maul for a quick backup to the plasma pistol.
I've since primed him, and now I'm waiting for the kids to go to bed (maybe I should feed them first?), before painting can commence! The plan is to get him finished over the next two evenings, just in time to not be an oathbreaker! :sweat_smile:
James, pawl liked this
Hobby Workshop