Welcome to The Warp Storm! šŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.
  • No avatar
No avatar

ldubya344 #3339

Hi Guys, hope you are all doing well.

Does anyone / know anyone who would be interested in the Drukhari portion of the Piety and Pain box set?

Currently looking at buying the box set and going halfers on it with someone else but send them the Drukhari portion.

Happy to discuss details with the person, but currently im looking at a 50/50 split.

Let me know :-)
Hobby Workshop

James #3340

Custom Custom Custom
Not sure if we have any Drukhari players here bud šŸ˜­
Not to say one of us nerds wouldn't just get them anyway. Pawls always starting new armies šŸ˜‚

Wonder if there any Portsmouth flgs fb group? I know some of my northern scum flgs do. Could ask and see? Save on posting again then too.
No avatar

ldubya344 #3342

hi @James
good shout, so far no one is interested, so im very tempted to just buy the box set and paint some of the models and maybe sell painted as a bit of a commission job. we shall see though, thanks for the suggestions though.

If anyone is interested or anyone anyone knows is interested give me a shout :grinning:
James liked this

Axineton #3343

@ldubya344 are you on Facebook mate? If so you could always join the Havant & Waterlooville war gaming page. Might be someone in there that might want the drukhari half.
ldubya344 liked this

pawl #3371

Custom Custom Custom
I'm not in for this one @James! I used to quite like the old (maybe current still?) Drukhari jetbikes, but I've no plans for major plastic expansion currently!
ldubya344 liked this

James #3379

Custom Custom Custom
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! Are you feeling well Brother?
ldubya344 liked this

pawl #3384

Custom Custom Custom
It's a concern, I confess.
James liked this
No avatar

ldubya344 #3388

Iā€™ve managed to find a fella at work who is up for halfers so Iā€™m happy.

@pawl can you ever have too many minis tho? :grin:

pawl #3400

Custom Custom Custom
ldubya344 wrote: ā†‘16 Mar 21, 18:49 @pawl can you ever have too many minis tho? :grin:
No, but not everybody agrees with that! šŸ˜‡
No avatar

ldubya344 #3417

So, the new battle sister Paladine model didnā€™t include a power level or points cost.

3rd time GW has screwed sisters players since release.

1) Boxset - ā€œlimited edition, never to be printed againā€. They reprinted it twice...
side note: so for limited edition models, they are ALL in the imperium magazine, so yet another lie from GW. Would be included as no. 3 but Iā€™ve already been told I am petty for including that as a number.

2) 6 months after releasing the battle sisters 8th codex, they revealed 9th.
side note: Making my ā€œlimitedā€ edition codex, and all other 8th battle sister codexes worth next to nothing.

3) releasing a pay walled new model, unplayable due to not releasing points for her or a power level, and not telling anyone prior, or fixing it on the day of release...
Prior to this they originally advertised ā€œ7 Retributor sistersā€ leading you to believe you get 7 sisters, you actually get 4 sisters, a superior, and 2 cherubs.
side not: paywall, because you can only get her in an expensive box set, with 2 additional units, which are literally 2 of the best and most iconic units, which you probably already have, if you collect and play battle sisters, with another army in the box set.
Bare in mind that all this is within 15 months of them releasing the codex and army update...

On top of all this, the nova event exclusive model for 2019 was a cannoness, again ā€œexclusive model, the only way to get this model is to attend the nova open 2019 eventā€, that model was included in my battle sister box set and in the first wave of those box sets, but totally wrong to the one that was pictured on the box...
the instructions where also an additional leaflet...

I am lost for words with all this and Iā€™m so disappointed.

What do you guys think?
Hobby Workshop