Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.

pawl #3109

Custom Custom Custom
As promised this topic is for the upcoming Hachette Partworks series.

What we (think we) know so far:
The new series will be called Warhammer 40,000: Imperium
There will be a premium subscription, as with previous offerings.
Price point is £2.99, £5.99 then £8.99 onwards for the Standard subscription. The Premium subscription is priced at £4.99, £7.99 then £10.99
Subscription page here: https://hachettepartworks.com/en-en/my- ... iumCheck=1
Site here: http://warhammer40000imperium.com/
Released expected to be around August, after a March trial.

As and when there's a proper announcement I'll make a topic for it, but I'll update this if and when there's more information.

Update: whole collection
Details at http://warhammer40000imperium.com/

Exclusive Captain, issue 5
James, Pharia liked this
Hobby Workshop

Axineton #3240

The subscription page is live now although I’m having trouble getting on the site.

pawl #3243

Custom Custom Custom
Nice!
According to the subscription page the price point is £2/5/8.99 for the standard package, and 4/7/10.99 for the premium.

James #3244

Custom Custom Custom
Oh 😍 necrons then!? Good for me 😂 and my next army or the one after... still undecided!!
I guess this will just indomitus bits resold? But thats fine. Cheap way for me to get troops!!
Do we know what premium is?

pawl #3245

Custom Custom Custom
Possibly Sisters and AdMech too based on the pictures.

Someone at B&C zoomed in and made predictions of Primaris Lt, Assault Ints and Necron Destroyers for issues 1-3.

@Axineton - maybe I'm being stupid, but according to the Hachette subs site you get 4 issues delivered a month. Does that mean it's costing you £8.99 a week?! Or have I misunderstood, and you get a delivery every 4 months?

James #3249

Custom Custom Custom
Ah thats good then for other factions. Keep things abit balanced.

Yeh 8.99 per issue and its one a week. So its quite an investment. Not sure if it includes delivery or not.

pawl #3251

Custom Custom Custom
Well that's annoying, I thought it was monthly! Really not sure I could swing 35-45 a month on stuff that I probably have most of already thanks to Indomitus. Maybe pick up individual issues for retail savings?
Obviously it doesn't help that we won't know for definite what's in them until they drop.

James #3253

Custom Custom Custom
Yeah. But if you do sign up like that i assume you get certain bonus items too? Think you did last time.. unless thats what premium is now?

Yeah i think i will pick up bits as they turn up if i want them 👌 rather than get a mag with ceramite white for the 4th time 😂

pawl #3263

Custom Custom Custom
At an additional cost, if I remember rightly! Quite how they squeeze more out of people I don't know! 😂 but it came with both standard and premium I think.

There is that too! I think that even if the subscription rewards were good they're not doing to be exclusive (and if they are there's eBay) and they're not going to outweigh the monthly 35 quids worth of paint and tools I'll never use!

Still, see what turns up before I decide for definite, but I think I know which way it'll go for me!

Axineton #3266

How are people seeing what’s on the subscription page? I can’t even load up hachettes site at all.
Pharia liked this
Hobby Workshop