Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.
  • No avatar
No avatar

Pharia #3267

Me neither... I have no clue as to what they're talking about :p is it a game..... or is it a new shop or magazine competing with white dwarf... what is it precious!
James liked this
Hobby Workshop

Axineton #3268

It’s a new weekly magazine basically for kids to get into the hobby by giving sprues, paint and brushes over 80 weeks. The first one was called Conquest and was released in 2018 I think. There’s currently one for age of sigmar called mortal realms that is about 50 magazines in give or take. And this is the new 40K magazine that’s being teased.
Pharia liked this

Axineton #3274

You can’t get that now as hachette have removed it from their site. But it was great value. I got lots of scenery from that magazine.

James #3275

Custom Custom Custom
So they have! I managed to order 3 of the death guard models/mags I was still missing from my collection from them around Christmas time. Glad i did it!
Axineton liked this

pawl #3276

Custom Custom Custom
Axineton wrote: 03 Mar 21, 06:32 How are people seeing what’s on the subscription page? I can’t even load up hachettes site at all.
😁😁

Axineton #3277

It’s weird cos it works on my phone on 5G but my wifi won’t even connect to the page 🤷🏼‍♂️

James #3289

Custom Custom Custom
Does this mean you could get issue 1 and 2 and the kit and then cancel? 🤔

pawl #3296

Custom Custom Custom
If you're desperate for a desktop view @Axineton (and its definitely the WiFi to blame) you could try using your phone as a hotspot?

It would probably be cheaper to buy tools and brushes of similar quality elsewhere by not buying Citadel's @James. It's no secret their stuff is overpriced! 😂

Axineton #3300

I’ve had a look and there’s not much left to see now. Cheers though @pawl 👍🏻

@James I think if you cancel the sub you have to return your previous delivery. Well that’s what I had to do when conquest first came out.
Hobby Workshop