Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.

pawl #1285

Custom Custom Custom
Not this time round - they were automatically added to the cart as a freebie on pre-order day, but not this time. I wasn't expecting them anyway though as I had to go third-party.

Lincoln has one (been once in like a decade πŸ˜‚) but it's too much effort to be honest. I avoid town like the plague at the best of times - postage costs are about the same as travel costs πŸ˜‚
Hobby Workshop

James #1287

Custom Custom Custom
Haha also probably wise while there is an active plague around too πŸ˜‚
pawl liked this

James #1319

Custom Custom Custom
@pawl exciting news. So I was in barnsley models shop today... and the owner had assembled and primed the primaris side of indomitus!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I didn't spend ages looking at them due to covid etc.. but you know what... I think the ones that really looked great were actually the assault intercessors. The poses are really striking.

pawl #1323

Custom Custom Custom
I'm looking forward to getting hold of them actually, want to see how easy it will be to throw together a couple of little conversions. ETB will obviously get in the way, but I don't see why arms wouldn't be interchangable between the regular and assault kits, for example. Random certain Indomitus comes with two lots of five mono-pose, so five to assemble 'properly' and five to play with! 😁

James #1330

Custom Custom Custom
I reckon we'll easily be able to cut off the stick things for the arms to go into to atleast make some easy differences in how the arms sit. Not sure if you'd be able to change their stance as they are all quite leany if that makes sense πŸ˜‚ without quite abit of work!
The outriders also looked very nice!

pawl #1335

Custom Custom Custom
That's basically the plan, yeah.
The stances are the difficult bit. Obviously with firstborn sculpts everything is very accessible and everything could be interchanged, which makes simple conversions very easy to do.
With the mono-pose sculpts it's obviously going to be more difficult, but even some simple swaps will help create a little variety. Haven't yet played with any of the proper kits, but they looks like they're not that much easier to work with.
James liked this

James #1437

Custom Custom Custom
@Axineton did you get your indomitus yet? Seen people getting some of there boxes early!

James #1447

Custom Custom Custom
One of these is mine I think πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

James #1449

Custom Custom Custom
Just picked mine up. I can confirm it's heavy as hell!!! Will post unboxing later. Have to take the Mrs shopping first.... πŸ˜’

pawl #1451

Custom Custom Custom
I'm jealous! You can give us our first member review though. 😜
Hobby Workshop