Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!

Cswitheyjr #4594

Custom Custom
Decided to subscribe to this Imperium magazine with models thing I kept seeing on Facebook. So far it's interesting. A unique way to slowly build up two 2000pt armies. These models have been the easy build monopose ones, which is either a pro or con depending on your pov. Anyway figured I would share pics of the packaging and the models so far. When all 80 issues are done it should be a full Necron force vs a combined Space Marine/Ad Mech/Adeptus Soriatas force. Should be fun! (Also sprang for the premium package. Should get a 200-400 pt team of Chaos Space Marines, Tyranids, Tau, and Orks over the course of the subscription as well!)

James liked this
Hobby Workshop

pawl #4607

Custom Custom Custom
Is Imperium only just reaching the US? Either way I like the idea of a subscription blog! 😁

Any ideas on your colour schemes yet?
Cswitheyjr liked this

Cswitheyjr #4691

Custom Custom
It started in January here in the US. We just got pack 2 which was exciting as well. No clue on color scheme yet as I am working on 3 other armies still (Blood Angel's, Tau, and Thousand Sons)

pawl #4699

Custom Custom Custom
The magazine itself will obviously encourage you to paint up an Ultramarine force, but we all know that's not the best way to do it 😁

Cswitheyjr #4703

Custom Custom
I noticed that and while at first I was against it I may do so. Not 100% sure yet.
Hobby Workshop