Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!

pawl #377

Custom Custom Custom
Going to try using vallejo's glaze medium (cheaper than gw's lahmian) too to help with pigment consistency. Need to flesh out my paint range anyway, so I'll be putting an order in very soon.
Hobby Workshop

James #396

Custom Custom Custom
I've gone through a bottle of that and it's very good. Keeps stuff very thin. Well worth having!
pawl liked this

pawl #412

Custom Custom Custom
Had a little advice from someone significantly more talented than I, given me an idea of what I want to try next.
Made a rather large paint order earlier (couple of new things to try, and a load of stuff that I just needed anyway), and also made an order for the rest of my basing materials. Paint won't arrive until about Saturday (waiting on stock), but that gives me time to carry on stripping. Excited to actually try and get started!

pawl #636

Custom Custom Custom
Back to the boys in purple!
Working on a scout. That's about it.

There's obviously still plenty to do, but it's getting there. Annoyingly I can't wash the cloth, as I don't have any Agrax/Seraphim. Purple has had a shade and a single highlight, with a second to come. Not sure how well the picture will show it.

James #638

Custom Custom Custom
The face looks great! Well done with the eyes. I'm terrible at eyes haha.
Can you get hold of some washes? My Mrs bought me the wash set from gw and it's been extremely useful. I don't seem to use the hreen or yellow much but the rest I use all the time!

James #639

Custom Custom Custom
Oh wanted ask what width wire are you using to prop them up? I got some 4mm copper wire and it was fair too flimsy

pawl #644

Custom Custom Custom
It's the only time I've ever managed to get them even vaguely passable!
I keep forgetting. When I first started offering nowhere had Agrax/Seraphim, and I've forgotten to add them to my more recent orders. I'll figure something out.
It's just cheap paperclips!

James #650

Custom Custom Custom
Haha can't tell! Good job.

Lol right I'll have to dig some out. I used bluetack for the gangers last time and it wasn't the best!
pawl liked this

pawl #756

Custom Custom Custom
Inching closer! If he's not done tonight then it'll only be one more session I think. 👌

James #761

Custom Custom Custom
Looking great. Very nice colours and the face and eyes are top notch!!
Hobby Workshop