Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
There's no need to report the Tyranids!
Guests can post.
Site Admin
 29 Jul 2020, 18:34
Just a minor one - I've updated the header title slightly to reflect the change in 40k logo for 9th edition.
Any feedback, let me know!

I've also adjusted a couple of forum icons - some just when there's unread posts, some both read and unread. I'll let you figure out which 😜
Element Games - Wargaming Webstore
 29 Jul 2020, 18:38
Haha very nice mate. Although if you wanted to get it perfect then you'd need to make sure it's properly off centre like the proper 40k logo 😁
Site Admin
 29 Jul 2020, 19:05
It actually was in my first mockup, had to go back and do the whole thing again! πŸ˜‚
James liked this
Site Admin
 29 Jul 2020, 19:55
As a thought - mobile users might not notice all the changes until they clear their cache, or it clears itself. Gen hobby in particular, as I kept changing it.
 29 Jul 2020, 22:35
It's a closed box now. Formerly a open box with stuff coming out
Site Admin
 30 Jul 2020, 00:10
I rather like the open one 😁
The Ork board has changed too, discovered I was using the Iron Jaws emblem rather than an Ork one. WIP has had a colour change, as has Hello!, but I still want to adjust that one as I'm still not happy with it.
The others will all do for now πŸ˜‚
Element Games - Wargaming Webstore