Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
From Age of Sigmar to Warmachine and anything in between.
 23 Jul 20, 07:56
Heard from someone at my flgs that knight models are going to release a quidditch game!!
I'm struggling to find a proper announcement about it but I've seen some of the pictures.
Knight models already do a spectacular looking mini range for their Harry Potter adventure game.
https://www.knightmodels.com/en/harry-p ... -home.html

HP is definitely a guilty pleasure for me so I'd be interested in this price dependent. But definitely some more impressive miniatures coming out of Spain. There's a lot of top miniature brands in Spain!
Element Games - Wargaming Webstore
Site Admin
 23 Jul 20, 10:44
Their sculpts are very impressive (in the Marvel range too) but they're not cheap! I don't know how many you would need to play, but at £10-25+ each I would hope not many 😂
Anything like this for me would obviously be a purely decorative thing, but even that's not necessarily a bad thing.
 23 Jul 20, 13:57
Well I think a quidditch team is... 6? So you'd need 12 minis plus a ref possibly.... so 13. Oh and the balls. And hoops.... so let's say 200 quid 🤣 I'm out. Cool tho!
Site Admin
 23 Jul 20, 15:38
Looking at some of their deals they do 6/7 models for ~£55, so you're not too far off! 😂
 23 Jul 20, 15:57
I'll stick to indomitus at 61 models for £100 🤣🤣
pawl liked this
Element Games - Wargaming Webstore