Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
WW2, D&D, Airfix, whatever floats your (model) boat!

James #1413

Custom Custom Custom
Heard from someone at my flgs that knight models are going to release a quidditch game!!
I'm struggling to find a proper announcement about it but I've seen some of the pictures.
Knight models already do a spectacular looking mini range for their Harry Potter adventure game.
https://www.knightmodels.com/en/harry-p ... -home.html

HP is definitely a guilty pleasure for me so I'd be interested in this price dependent. But definitely some more impressive miniatures coming out of Spain. There's a lot of top miniature brands in Spain!
Hobby Workshop

pawl #1417

Custom Custom Custom
Their sculpts are very impressive (in the Marvel range too) but they're not cheap! I don't know how many you would need to play, but at £10-25+ each I would hope not many 😂
Anything like this for me would obviously be a purely decorative thing, but even that's not necessarily a bad thing.

James #1418

Custom Custom Custom
Well I think a quidditch team is... 6? So you'd need 12 minis plus a ref possibly.... so 13. Oh and the balls. And hoops.... so let's say 200 quid 🤣 I'm out. Cool tho!

pawl #1421

Custom Custom Custom
Looking at some of their deals they do 6/7 models for ~£55, so you're not too far off! 😂

James #1422

Custom Custom Custom
I'll stick to indomitus at 61 models for £100 🤣🤣
pawl liked this

Glorfindle #4001

They look amazing, but as pointed out above, its quite a niche thing to collect so would only really be fore your own collections? That being said, its Harry Potter, so even if you dont play them they would make a great gift/introduction to people that do like the books/films but might not be that interested in "toy soldiers"

James #4007

Custom Custom Custom
I was really tempted to get some recently but... I had a read and apparently the game is like the worst thing ever made. The minis are beautiful obvs but the game itself total drivel.
So no rush for me. Maybe find some on ebay one day 🤣
Hobby Workshop