Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members, show off your work and take part in our events! =]
If you're reading this, please be aware that The Warp Storm is still being built! Feel free to register and say hi, but don't be surprised if things aren't perfect. I'm fixing things about as fast as I'm breaking them but the forums are definitely still functional! =]
There's no need to report the Tyranids!
Guests can post.
 12 Jun 2020, 23:00
Every time I come to the site I have to login as the remember me tick box can’t be ticked for some reason on my iPad using safari. When I signed up it was fine but it hasn’t worked for me since the beginning of June. Just thought I’d give a heads up,
Element Games - Wargaming Webstore
Site Admin
 13 Jun 2020, 01:01
Well that's not ideal! Is it 'greyed out' as though it's been disabled?
I might be able to get my hands on an iPad tomorrow to have a look myself, but I'll do some investigating. Thanks for letting me know!
 13 Jun 2020, 13:34
No not greyed out it’s white so looks tickable but just can’t tick it. Proper weird
Site Admin
 13 Jun 2020, 13:47
If you could get a video (with screen presses marked) that would possibly help, but if not it's no big deal.

@Stephen, do you have an iPod/Pad? Mine died years ago, and my MacBook is basically non-functional too.
I know some people who should be able to help, but obviously the more I can give them to work with the better.

Again, cheers @Axineton, I would have never spotted this!
Axineton liked this
 13 Jun 2020, 16:13
Very weird as now I click it a few times and it ticks. Last night it wouldn’t so it’s got better but still not irking in the first click.
Site Admin
 13 Jun 2020, 16:37
I'll feed it all back, see what I can find out 👍
Axineton liked this
Element Games - Wargaming Webstore