Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
There's no need to report the Tyranids!
Guests can post.

Axineton #794

Every time I come to the site I have to login as the remember me tick box can’t be ticked for some reason on my iPad using safari. When I signed up it was fine but it hasn’t worked for me since the beginning of June. Just thought I’d give a heads up,
Hobby Workshop

pawl #795

Custom Custom Custom
Well that's not ideal! Is it 'greyed out' as though it's been disabled?
I might be able to get my hands on an iPad tomorrow to have a look myself, but I'll do some investigating. Thanks for letting me know!

Axineton #800

No not greyed out it’s white so looks tickable but just can’t tick it. Proper weird

pawl #802

Custom Custom Custom
If you could get a video (with screen presses marked) that would possibly help, but if not it's no big deal.

@Stephen, do you have an iPod/Pad? Mine died years ago, and my MacBook is basically non-functional too.
I know some people who should be able to help, but obviously the more I can give them to work with the better.

Again, cheers @Axineton, I would have never spotted this!
Axineton liked this

Axineton #808

Very weird as now I click it a few times and it ticks. Last night it wouldn’t so it’s got better but still not irking in the first click.

pawl #810

Custom Custom Custom
I'll feed it all back, see what I can find out 👍
Axineton liked this

Stephen #1493

pawl wrote: 13 Jun 20, 13:47 @Stephen, do you have an iPod/Pad?
I refuse to subscribe to the money-hound apple corp on any level, so I'm afraid not.

pawl #1499

Custom Custom Custom
That's a pain, I don't have anything any more! 😑
Hobby Workshop