Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.

pawl #630

Custom Custom Custom
Thought I would start a thread for ArtelW's releases.

This month brings the Beast Slayer, who definitely isn't the Lion!

ImageImage
Hobby Workshop

James #641

Custom Custom Custom
Pretty impressive sculpt!! Have you had any of their models before?
I think aradia and nocturna minis are some of the best minis I've ever seen. I was trying to get hold of some when I was just painting random stuff but now I'm fully 40k orientated I just thought there was no point

pawl #645

Custom Custom Custom
I've been tempted, but not yet taken the plunge. From what I've read their casting quality is really good though, so when something convinces me it'll be worth it.
Are they "not 40k" sculpts, or genuinely not 40k based?

James #652

Custom Custom Custom
No they are just insanely good miniature makers. I follow a few pro painters on Instagram and they seem to do alot of these sort of places minis and busts and stuff. But it's unreal how good this stuff is. This is an aradia one. Quite pricy though... Although nothing on forge world prices

pawl #661

Custom Custom Custom
...wow!
I know what I'll be spending most of tomorrow looking at!

James #663

Custom Custom Custom
Enjoy!! Some beautiful miniatures on there. I managed to get one nocturna mini and one siren mini and the quality was astounding. I sold them both recently though cos I just have no reason to paint them now I'm totally immersed in 40k and I can't see that changing really!

pawl #774

Custom Custom Custom
A few updates recently!

Inquisitor Alba Snow WIP

'Titans' Father of Iron / Bubalus (early WIPs)
ImageImage

Nookhaz updates (WIPs)
ImageImageImage

Iron Rider

New Sisters of Corruption helmets

James #776

Custom Custom Custom
Wow super cool stuff! Those chaos heads are cool too. If I had unlimited moneys I'd get some for the possessed!

pawl #780

Custom Custom Custom
If/when I end up playing with some Orks (with the Contrast range existing how can you not?!) ArtelW's not-orks will be a nightmare for my wallet 😂
Hobby Workshop