Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.

pawl #233

Custom Custom Custom
Yesterday GW announced that the Techpriests are starting to get things running again, and that they'll be releasing a limited ed Catachan Colonel strictly for independent retailers!

This dude is basically Carl Weathers in Predator! Add in Sly Marbo as Stallone in Rambo and you've basically got a Rocky reunion!

That's gotta be reason to start a Catachan force, right?!
Hobby Workshop

James #256

Custom Custom Custom
Haha also you may need 300 quid to get hold of one 🤣 but I love the model. May wait for it to see if a recaster can get hold of it!

pawl #260

Custom Custom Custom
While I wouldn't ever do such a thing myself (it's best to stay in GW's good books!) I can imagine that'll be what a lot of people do.
Assuming it course that it doesn't become another "oh we only meant limited edition before, now everyone can have it" type model when they re-release the Catachan line!

James #267

Custom Custom Custom
Hopefully they will release as part of the new line yeah.. altho it'll just tempt me to start another army 🤣

pawl #269

Custom Custom Custom
I already want a small urban Catachan force to act as an attached regiment for my SM, just so I can use my old metal models!
James liked this

James #602

Custom Custom Custom
I'm on alot of kitbash and convert groups on fb and I've seen a few conversions of this guy now... makes me sad.. why convert such a nice miniature!!

pawl #606

Custom Custom Custom
It seems a real waste of a beautiful model! Especially if you make a mistake - it's not like you can just buy another one!

James #612

Custom Custom Custom
Yeah I think ppl do it just to trigger other people on facebook 🤣 but it's an expensive trigger!

pawl #616

Custom Custom Custom
For now at least - if they do a full release I think there will be a few people crying into their wallets 😂

James #617

Custom Custom Custom
Oh mate that will be hilarious 🤣
Hobby Workshop