Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
The Space Marines fear no Evil for we are Fear Incarnate!

Axineton #557

Here’s a couple of my Deathwatch Sergeants. I’m using Primaris lieutenants as sergeants to make them stand out and put them on 32mm bases instead of the 40mm they come with.

Have a Silver Templar and a Howling Griffon here.

Still have more Deathwatch to paint. They’re a slow burn project.

Oh and here’s my Watchmaster. I did a small kitbash with Lazarus . Was hoping they’d get Primaris Watchmasters in Psychic Awakening but alas no!

Here’s more Sergeants built but unpainted 😂

Hobby Workshop

pawl #570

Custom Custom Custom
Is your Laz conversion carrying a Custodes weapon?
Loving the idea though - I'm also not yet sure what to do with the million captains I already have, never mind the ones I still want! 😂 and it's always nice to see a chapter like the Howling Griffons get some attention!

Are they part of (or going to be part of) a larger Deathwatch force, or just individual characters?

Axineton #585

Yeah Lazarus is carrying one of the custodes Bolter spear things. I ended up buying a whole box of custodes just for that arm 😂 sold the rest to my mate who plays custodes.
I have an army of deathwatch that is in the process of being painted sloooowly and also need rebasing too. I’ll get round to them on a rainy day probably 😂

James #588

Custom Custom Custom
Looks great with the custodian spear. Excited for my box of custard guards to turn up 😁

pawl #589

Custom Custom Custom
Any backstory for how he got his hands on one @Axineton? Don't imagine they would be very happy about it 😂

Axineton #592

Na no backstory I just did it to make it look like the original Watchmaster.

pawl #595

Custom Custom Custom
My bad - did a quick bit of Googling, and an individual is granted use of one when they take the position of watch master. Turns out it's not just stolen 😂
Axineton liked this

Axineton #2499

Time for an update. I picked up the assault intercessors just before Christmas and built them over my Christmas break. Primed them at work at the beginning of January and slowly painting them up.

Not done any chapter pads yet and this is about as far as I’ve got.

pawl #2500

Custom Custom Custom
Can I request a brother from the Emperor's Pointy Sticks? 😁 I've not read the new GW-official comic, but I used to love the original 15+ years ago!

RZA #4372

Custom
@Axineton do you have any spare Deathwatch Pauldrons? Im looking for some to put on a few Primaris to add depth to them.
Hobby Workshop