Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!

James #4998

Custom Custom Custom
With the (somewhat) recent changes to plague marina points means that it's finally cost effective to take the melee load outs on your PMs. So I tried to rush paint 5 rusty Bois and I threw my old Lord of contagion in too cos the poor guy has really been mistreated by me over the years, he's definitely been paint stripped twice maybe a third time so he's lost a few of his hanging details.. made it easier to paint I guess. A couple of the marines are spellcrow proxies too. Well the bodies are.
One thing I managed to really get some great use from the dirty down rust and verdigris on this batch. Very pleased. Especially for a quick paint job in a way.
laam999, pawl liked this
Hobby Workshop

laam999 #5002

Custom Custom Custom
Bloody awesome, especially the lord of contagion.

James #5003

Custom Custom Custom
Thanks mate. He came out well considering he's really been through the wars 😂👍

pawl #5016

Custom Custom Custom
One of these days you're going to have to write down and photograph your process mate, people need to see kt 😜

James #5019

Custom Custom Custom
pawl wrote: 25 Oct 22, 16:44 One of these days you're going to have to write down and photograph your process mate, people need to see kt 😜
The process changes to fast to document properly 🤣

pawl #5021

Custom Custom Custom
James wrote: 25 Oct 22, 23:26
pawl wrote: 25 Oct 22, 16:44 One of these days you're going to have to write down and photograph your process mate, people need to see kt 😜
The process changes to fast to document properly 🤣
An outline of the method and the logic would be enough 😜

James #5025

Custom Custom Custom
Lol 'copy "the mighty brush" technique' is my method. Only difference being the dirty down rust and osl purple on the Lords smokey smoke 👌

pawl #5070

Custom Custom Custom
James wrote:Lol 'copy "the mighty brush" technique' is my method. Only difference being the dirty down rust and osl purple on the Lords smokey smoke 👌
Hadn't seen this reply, because apparently I ignore my own website these days! 🙈 In fairness the tutorials Luther puts out are pretty solid, I'm a big fan of his style!
Hobby Workshop