Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Demonstrations of skill, giveaways, maybe a game of bingo?
Requires 10 posts to participate.

laam999 #4995

Custom Custom Custom
For Oct I pledge to paint batsquig. He was built and had a zenithal prime before the month started, but 10min with an airbrush just got most his basecoats down πŸ‘πŸ»
MedMos, pawl liked this
Hobby Workshop

pawl #4996

Custom Custom Custom
Tagging everyone I think is relevant:
@James @laam999 @Cswitheyjr @MedMos

I've updated the spreadsheet (sorry its so late again, I'm really rather ill at the minute!) - assuming there's no corrections I'll make the proper post tomorrow. πŸ™‚

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... p=drivesdk
James liked this

pawl #4999

Custom Custom Custom
End of september update
I'm late, but this should be no surprise! πŸ˜… I have been ill though, so that's my excuse!

September sees just three completions, from @laam999, @MedMos and myself. @Cswitheyjr swore an oath but failed to uphold it, and @James redeemed an earlier oath but failed to swear a new one.

For October we already have one oath in from @laam999, but it would be nice to see some old faces again. @the_real_iron_hand or @RZA? Or maybe some new faces - bring a friend to the party! πŸ˜‰
MedMos, James liked this

laam999 #5000

Custom Custom Custom
Finished batsquig, managed to get some pupils in the eyes.

Also finished the rest of Mollogs mog and then did a bonus sepulchral guard.
James, MedMos, pawl liked this

James #5004

Custom Custom Custom
These are looking great @laam999 really colourful!

I'd like to stick a late pledge in.
Mantic veer myn tunneller. Or a Terrax drill proxy 😎
And I managed to do the airbrush armour plates and chipping last night.
This should be a quick one as its just metal and armour... Right πŸ˜‚
laam999, MedMos, pawl liked this

laam999 #5005

Custom Custom Custom
I've always liked that model as a proxy for the terrax.

I'm going to attempt to finish the ogrid from silver tower before the month is out too. I've got the base coats down and I'm happy with the scheme so far.

I don't expect to finish it but if I manage I'll be very happy with my output this month.
MedMos, pawl liked this

laam999 #5010

Custom Custom Custom
Bloody hell, that's awesome!

James #5011

Custom Custom Custom
Makes it easy when your following a really well done tutorial lol. Have a watch, I think the link is on that page. Might give you some inspiration and if not has some sweet prog rock background music 😎

James #5012

Custom Custom Custom
Here we go
Its weathering time
So we've had a black brown oil wash (more of a complete dunking and then reverse drybrush on it)
Then gone heavy on the crusted pigments on the track areas. Pigment wash on the drill heads.
I've then gone in with a very thinned down enamel track wash over track crevices and hit certain bolts and areas I wana shade.
Looking good so far and it's still drying.
Rust up next.
MedMos liked this
Hobby Workshop