Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.

James #490

Custom Custom Custom
That is a chonky machine haha
Kinda reminds me abit of akira bikes. I saw an amazing akira inspired bike kitbash on the Facebook groups!
Hobby Workshop

pawl #491

Custom Custom Custom
The grainy one. About to post a new thread here with official pictures, hold on...

pawl #497

Custom Custom Custom
Can't say I'm a big fan of spikeybits, but this amused me.
https://spikeybits.com/2020/05/roboute- ... bikes.html
Still love them though!

James #498

Custom Custom Custom
Haha they're always good for scroll through when bored. Bols pops up alot on fb... mostly crap but sometimes good.
I popped an order into element games Jst now for some of those shifter paints, hope you get some commission to the forum 😊

pawl #501

Custom Custom Custom
I've found that spikeybits in particular have gone very clickbaity, try to avoid them for the most part.
It's shown up! 😁 given how much money I've put into TWS it would be nice to not pay the hosting now and then πŸ˜‚ desperately waiting on stock to arrive, have nearly a hundred quids worth of stuff on order! πŸ™ˆ

James #503

Custom Custom Custom
It's complete clickbait. Sometimes they reword articles from gw etc or repost stuff from years back... meh
Awesome. Glad it worked! What have you got incoming?

pawl #508

Custom Custom Custom
You forgot the referral code though, could have got yourself extra reward crystals 😜

15 paints I need/want to try, another undercoat spray, Vallejo medium, greenstuff, tools, better super glue than what I currently have, some spare 32mm bases and an attack bike. πŸ˜‚
Hobby Workshop