Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For anything else unrelated to the hobby.

slybobs7 #4904

As the title states, anyone play? What is your favorite bdeck/card? What deck are you currently working on?

My favorite deck/card is Blue-Eyes white Dragon. (I can make a deck list of you want)
I'm working on fallen of albaz deck. So far it's mostly just x3 structure decks but I'm slowly upgrading it. It's very fun.
Hobby Workshop

James #4911

Custom Custom Custom
Sorry. Just had tonnes of pokemon cards!

slybobs7 #4915

Kids and I play pokemon cards from time to time. Never played as a kid but collected a bunch back then.

James #4918

Custom Custom Custom
I played abit as I knew how to play MTG and the rules are quite similar. I think I have series 2 shiny charizard from around 1999... Apparently worth quite abit now 😬😬😎

I did watch abit of yugioh and I do like blue eyes white dragon πŸ˜‚πŸ²

slybobs7 #4921

I started to play MTG a but but the friend I played with moved away so that fizzled up. I was trying to make a themed Nicol Bolas deck work, and I had a decent Dragon deck (for not knowing much about it).
I watched the first season of yu-gi-oh with my kids and we have played the new speed duels but they like pokemon more (but so did I when I was young)
Nice flex with the Charazard. I have my old one but I did use it so it's condition is not the greatest
James liked this
Hobby Workshop