Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.

Axineton #4469

Another Hachette partworks available to subscribe to in good old Blighty. https://www.warhammerstormbringer.com/ This time using the models from Dominion. I doubt I’ll subscribe but may buy a few issues.
Hobby Workshop

pawl #4474

Custom Custom Custom
I could see me being coerced into picking up a couple of issues (everyone loves cheap Orks!), but I've no interest in the Stormcast or Citadel tools so most definitely not a sub for me!

Annoyingly picking up single issues via HP themselves can be difficult unless you get them the moment they come out - most of Imperium has been out of stock for months!

Axineton #4476

Yeah hopefully they’ll get a restock like they did with conquest

pawl #4490

Custom Custom Custom
Axineton wrote: 16 Feb 22, 19:09 Yeah hopefully they’ll get a restock like they did with conquest
I just want the LT and some cheap units (who doesn't?) but I've got more chance of finding moon rocks than a new copy!

First issue of Stormbringer was apparently released yesterday, but there's nothing on the HP site or Forbidden Planet. Any idea where we can get these from online?

Axineton #4500

They’re doing a test run of the first four issues. It’ll be in some random part of the UK as that’s how they do it. Imperium was done like this in an area between Portsmouth and Southampton like this early last year and up north somewhere too. I was lucky living in Portsmouth I could drive a few miles and pick up the first four but chose not too. So once these four have been released they’ll probably stop until the summer and release it to the whole of the UK from issue 1. Just gotta know where the test area is if you wanna get them in the shop otherwise you’ll have to subscribe and get them.

That’s how they’ve always done these Warhammer partworks as far as I’m aware mate.

pawl #4504

Custom Custom Custom
Well now I feel stupid - I forgot completely about the test run!
This will be one to look out for come the summer then. With any luck by that point I'll have amassed a few finished lizards, so some greenskins to fight wouldn't be a bad thing 😁
Hobby Workshop