Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Finished contests are archived here.

pawl #4494

Custom Custom Custom
💰 £100 giveaway - winners! 🏆

Alright, drumroll please!
The winners for the £100 giveaway were drawn on Monday, and the winners have now accepted and been sent their prizes.

The original plan was for @Sully to do the draw but apparently he was too busy "working with his personal remembrancer" (more on this another day) so I had to do it myself. Naturally as befits an event of this importance my solution was sophisticated and elegant...

So, without any further ado, your winners are:

First place, £60: @the_real_iron_hand
Second place, £30: @laam999
Third place, £10: @DW1986

You should all now have recieved your prizes and may proceed to brag about them 😉
To those that didn't win, don't worry! I've no doubt that there will be further opportunities in the future 🙂

You can stop the drumroll now...
James, DW1986, Stephen and 1 others liked this
Hobby Workshop

laam999 #4497

Custom Custom Custom
Thanks guys, awesome news!

Congratulations to @the_real_iron_hand and @DW1986 too!

Looking forward to seeing what yous get.
James, pawl, DW1986 liked this

pawl #4498

Custom Custom Custom
Oh, I forgot to mention - there will be badges too! I just haven't made them yet because I forgot! 😅

the_real_iron_hand #4502

Custom Custom
Thank you very much! Pondering whether to wait for the GSC Combat Patrol or maybe try a *gasp* non GW game. Or a gargant maybe. Or some AdMech. Maybe I'll just put it towards buying all of Element.
pawl, James, RZA liked this

RZA #4508

Custom
Congratulations!!
James liked this

laam999 #4510

Custom Custom Custom
the_real_iron_hand wrote: 17 Feb 22, 22:55 Thank you very much! Pondering whether to wait for the GSC Combat Patrol or maybe try a *gasp* non GW game. Or a gargant maybe. Or some AdMech. Maybe I'll just put it towards buying all of Element.
Bah, I didn't even think of none GW, I've been wanting MCP since it announced. Looking forward to seeing what you do.

RZA #4517

Custom
laam999 wrote: 18 Feb 22, 06:55
the_real_iron_hand wrote: 17 Feb 22, 22:55 Thank you very much! Pondering whether to wait for the GSC Combat Patrol or maybe try a *gasp* non GW game. Or a gargant maybe. Or some AdMech. Maybe I'll just put it towards buying all of Element.
Bah, I didn't even think of none GW, I've been wanting MCP since it announced. Looking forward to seeing what you do.
MCP? What is that?

laam999 #4518

Custom Custom Custom
RZA wrote: 18 Feb 22, 13:29
laam999 wrote: 18 Feb 22, 06:55
MCP? What is that?
Marvel Crisis Protocol. It's a little game with all marvel comic book characters, I just want to own them all lol.

DW1986 #4520

Custom
Thanks guys 😊 This will be a nice little booster to my heretical 40k spendings
James liked this
Hobby Workshop