Welcome to The Warp Storm! ๐Ÿ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For anything else unrelated to the hobby.

Stephen #1894

@James This came up as recommended the other day, will have to let us know if its any good :grinning:
Hobby Workshop

James #1983

Custom Custom Custom
Ive watched a few more episodes of high score and its definitely interesting. Worth a watch.
Ive also busted through season 1 cobra kai on Netflix in a few days. While i wouldnt say its amazing... its quite enjoyable and very easy watching. Some quite funny references back to the old karate kid movies and i think all the characters who reappear are the same actors.

Axineton #2542

I highly recommend The Serpent on bbc iPlayer. Based on a true story about a serial killer on the hippie trail in Asia in the 70โ€™s
Absolutely amazing show.
James liked this

Axineton #4434

Just finished Archive 81 on Netflix. A Sci-fi horror series about a tape restoration guy who gets a gig restoring old video tapes at a discreet location in the sticks for some rich dude. Well worth watching if your into this stuff. I loved it. Itโ€™s also based on a podcast of the same name apparently.

James #4441

Custom Custom Custom
Ah yes I'm a few episodes into. Has some fantastic creepy vibes to it. I felt the first episode was awesome but then it's dropped off abit since then. Hoping it'll ramp back up. Problem is the Mrs won't watch anything like it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so it's hard to keep up momentum.

We watched 'the line' on Google TV. About a navy seal on trial for war crimes. Really good! Shocking in places.

Axineton #4468

I thought it was great and hope they do a second series.
James liked this
Hobby Workshop