Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
There's no need to report the Tyranids!
Guests can post.

Axineton #4293

As title says. Have to agree to the gdpr every time I press the home icon.
Hobby Workshop

pawl #4294

Custom Custom Custom
Y'know I thought the GDPR extension was playing up last night, but it seemed to calm down.
No, it's definitely playing up. Disabling it won't quite fix the issue however, so I'll be talking to the tech-priests shortly to arrange some kind of blessing.

It might seem pointless, but is there any chance you could log out, perhaps clear the cache for the site, and then log back in?
When extensions start playing up a simple "off and on" can sometimes be all they need!

Stephen #4305

pawl wrote: 05 Feb 22, 11:59 It might seem pointless, but is there any chance you could log out, perhaps clear the cache for the site, and then log back in?
This has proved to be a decent temporary fix for me so far.

pawl #4307

Custom Custom Custom
I'm waiting on a reply from somebody who knows a little more than I, but I don't have an immediate fix unfortunately. Bear with me, and apologies!
Axineton liked this

Axineton #4334

Clearing the cache looks like it worked. Cheers @pawl

pawl #4336

Custom Custom Custom
Axineton wrote: 06 Feb 22, 08:27 Clearing the cache looks like it worked. Cheers @pawl
No worries buddy. I'm still looking into it though, as it shouldn't happen!
Hobby Workshop