Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
There's no need to report the Tyranids!
Guests can post.

RZA #4247

Custom
A forum where we can have channels for each legion so we can discuss, share and learn about the legions, the miniatures for each legion? For example a Lunar Wolves legion channel, Blood Angels, Imperial Fists.
Hobby Workshop

pawl #4250

Custom Custom Custom
The Heresy-era Legions? Probably not, but I won't say "no". The modern Chapters? Probably, in time.

Once activity increases it has always been the plan to expand the Adeptus Astartes forum to include subforums for each Chapter with a Codex. For the minute however there isn't enough activity to justify having another half a dozen+ forums sat unused.

For the Legions, the reason I say "probably not" is because TWS is predominantly 40k-oriented.
That said, if with increased activity we found that was a large number of HH players/modellers then we could consider expanding 30k forum, in a similar fashion to the above.

In short, our plan is to simply try and follow the needs of the board, rather than being pre-emptive. If we add a load of forums that aren't needed (yet) then it simply makes the place look unused. By making changes when they're required we get the benefits without the downsides. 🙂

Thankyou for the suggestion though, always happy to hear what people think might be helpful!
James, RZA liked this

RZA #4264

Custom
I made a mistake in my original post. I meant Space Wolves not Lunar Wolves. That was on me sorry. I meant post Heresy Legions or Chapters.

RZA #4265

Custom
pawl wrote: 02 Feb 22, 09:12 The Heresy-era Legions? Probably not, but I won't say "no". The modern Chapters? Probably, in time.

Once activity increases it has always been the plan to expand the Adeptus Astartes forum to include subforums for each Chapter with a Codex. For the minute however there isn't enough activity to justify having another half a dozen+ forums sat unused.

For the Legions, the reason I say "probably not" is because TWS is predominantly 40k-oriented.
That said, if with increased activity we found that was a large number of HH players/modellers then we could consider expanding 30k forum, in a similar fashion to the above.

In short, our plan is to simply try and follow the needs of the board, rather than being pre-emptive. If we add a load of forums that aren't needed (yet) then it simply makes the place look unused. By making changes when they're required we get the benefits without the downsides. 🙂

Thankyou for the suggestion though, always happy to hear what people think might be helpful!
I completely understand, I just made a mistake in my original proposal.

pawl #4266

Custom Custom Custom
Ahh okay! In that case your suggestion is already part of the plan, just not quite yet 🙂
RZA liked this
Hobby Workshop