Welcome to The Warp Storm! đź‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Rules, announcements & legal bits.
  • No avatar

pawl #4190

Custom Custom Custom
Apologies all for disturbing your email inboxes earlier, but tonight I have been hard at work!

In short, there have been various updates and fixes applied to the board. You may notice no real changes, but I promise you they've happened! Everything should now be working about as well as can be expected, though please let me know if that isn't the case!

For those that want specifics, the following changes have been made:
The board software has been updated from phpBB 3.2.8 to 3.3.4 (3.3.5 has been released, but is known to have flaws)
The board style has been updated from FLATBOOTS 3.0.5 to 3.3.1 (with all prior custom edits being re-implemented)
Issues with the 'like' function, 'live preview' function, 'awards' function, 'tagging' function, 'SEO' function have been fixed. The extensions that run all of these features were having issues due to outdated software and had been temporarily disabled - all are now working as intended.

It is recommended that you perform a cache clearance or 'hard refresh' to ensure that you are viewing the board using the most recent files. If you encounter anything unusual please ensure you have done this before making a bug report.

Once again, thankyou for your patience, and apologies for any inconvenience caused!
James, MedMos, Sully liked this
Hobby Workshop
No avatar

MedMos #4197

Custom Custom
Happy it's back, seems to work great on my end!
pawl liked this
Hobby Workshop