Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
The Old World to the Broken Realms

the_real_iron_hand #3987

Custom Custom
My friend Sam (@Greenstuffnglue on Twitter) is a really talented kitbasher/converter and is doing an ace job of making a Karazai the Scarred for me. I wanted to put my own scars on him (all 15 accident and related surgery scars) instead of the ones he came with so he's mainly Krondys with Karazai's head and any moulded scars filled in. This is the stage just before my scars start going on; he's just landed on poor Derek the Sludgeraker Beast. He's in 3 parts (base, body, wings) to make painting easier for me. I'll be painting his left forearm in a way that represents my phantom pain although I'm still pondering how best to do that.

Hobby Workshop

James #3990

Custom Custom Custom
Haha wow that's excellent πŸ‘πŸ‘
Definitely not a project for J1M 🀣🀣
What are your plans for it
the_real_iron_hand liked this

pawl #3991

Custom Custom Custom
Wow, that's one hell of a piece, very impressive! 😯

For the left arm, perhaps something like the camouflage effects you see sometimes (video below), moving into the ghostly-pain colour of your choice? Failing that you have the option of Oyumaru moulding and clear resin or something, perhaps?

the_real_iron_hand liked this

the_real_iron_hand #3995

Custom Custom
James wrote: ↑04 Jan 22, 09:37 Haha wow that's excellent πŸ‘πŸ‘
Definitely not a project for J1M 🀣🀣
What are your plans for it
He's going to be the centrepiece for my SCE army, all I need to do is choose between Astral Templars, Celestial Vindicators or Hallowed Knights :<
James liked this
Hobby Workshop