Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Glory for the first man to die! Charge!
  • No avatar

Cswitheyjr #3883

Custom Custom
I am making some Leman Russ tanks and need paint ideas. Any suggestions?
Hobby Workshop

pawl #3892

Custom Custom Custom
Do you have any other information to help us out?
For example if you have infantry from the same army in green camouflage then it would be silly for us to suggest red and blue! 😁
What kind of environment are they being deployed in - jungle, urban, icy? Do you have any troops painted up, or an idea of an army 'theme'? =]

James #3903

Custom Custom Custom
Pawl can you show off the one you won?

pawl #3907

Custom Custom Custom
James wrote: ↑30 Dec 21, 14:37 Pawl can you show off the one you won?
Of course! I'm at work currently, but I'll see if I can grab some photos later! 😁

James #3908

Custom Custom Custom
What... Just come back from work right now and take those pictures. So selfish. πŸ˜‚

slybobs7 #4456

@Cswitheyjr
here's how im painting my tanks, I know its kind of plane but they are dark angels inspired. I've posts this tank before here but here is the latest photo I have of it, it has a little more red and tan/brown on it now.
James liked this

Cswitheyjr #4596

Custom Custom
Behold: my guard!

James #4623

Custom Custom Custom
Ach so many lovely tanks πŸ˜‚

pawl #4628

Custom Custom Custom
I too approve of the number of treads, though I fear that they could do with a little more uniformity 😁
No avatar

Pharia #4636

Lovely! Here's me looking forward to 9th edition. Codex release:p Get yourself some manticore tanks and your set ;)

Agreed with pawl :grin: some more paint on those dudes and they will look amazing on the board;)
Hobby Workshop