Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Cast off the shackles of your slumber! The galaxy shall be ours once again!

James #3664

Custom Custom Custom
Finally got my Indomitus stuff outta the box. Man I wish I'd done it sooner. Although I have to say they were a pain to build... I got through the painting on these remarkably quick for my usual snails pace.
Finished the skorpech lord, 20 warriors, 5 skorpech destroyers and 6 scarabs in abit over a month. πŸ‘Œ
I was hoping to go really heavy snow theme with these guys but in the small tests I did it just didn't look great so stuck with the blue metallic theme but snowy bases. And I'm happy with the overall effect. Nice to have a consistent theme with all the models.. Which I haven't done with death guard.

slybobs7 liked this
Hobby Workshop

James #3665

Custom Custom Custom
Batch #2 underway
Royal warden
Plasmancer
Plasmactye
Murder buckets aka Cryptothralls
Overlord
Imhotek
One skorpech
Hexmark destroyee
Tomb blades
Reanimator
New and old scarabs

Done in dark aluminium and then aluminium shot from the top! Next step will be intensity ink to shade areas blacker. Then shifters!

James #3695

Custom Custom Custom
Have been really struggling with motivation for these guys lately.
I did manage to do all the airbrushing and shifters. Oil work was done too.
But with the wedding looming I've struggled to sit down to paint. But as I finally made a good dent into my grooms speech I felt less guilty about spending some time painting.
Decided to push on with one rather batching then all. Also Plasmactye was done a while back...
Had to stick a weird filter on last one so you can see the eye lens thing.
These guys will need basing but I'll leave that to be done with the rest of em. Scarabs, royal warden, Plasmactye done... More to go.
Also family did well for the bday and got me Wraiths, flayed ones and praetorians. So more for the necron gods

James #3704

Custom Custom Custom
Managed to push forward with the hexmark destroyer.
Had fun trying to rush blend the blues with glazes. Not perfect but good enough for battle ready.
Love this mini tho. Hoping to use him to defeat @Badger_of_doom primaris girlybois men things.

James #3710

Custom Custom Custom
Did some lens last nite for batch #2.
Also nice chance to try out the watermark πŸ‘Œ looking fly

James #3711

Custom Custom Custom
Murder buckets done minus bases
Happy with the glaze phase weapons here πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

James #3717

Custom Custom Custom
Production capacity at 110%!!!
Plasmancer ready ish.

pawl #3725

Custom Custom Custom
I always feel guilty that we talk about your painting projects over whatsapp and then I ignore you here, but you already know what I think about these! πŸ˜…

James #3727

Custom Custom Custom
Haha dont worry. I'm not offended. I consider this my paint journal πŸ‘
Also first time I've seen the necron icon light up. Looks good πŸ‘

James #3732

Custom Custom Custom
Imotekh the stormlord done.
Got this guy in an eBay bundle. Looks abit damaged. But makes him look more weathered i guess
Hobby Workshop