Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
If you've written or recorded something to help your fellow hobbyists share it with us here.
Hobby Workshop

pawl #3535

Custom Custom Custom
Karak Norn Clansman wrote: 14 Aug 20, 19:33 Thank you kindly, much of learning to sculpt is about figuring out methods where you break down complicated stuff in lots of managable little steps.
This is still something that I can't quite wrap my head around, because the individual steps don't look like they could produce results as clean as the final photos! 😂

James #3560

Custom Custom Custom
Karak Norn Clansman wrote: 16 May 21, 18:21 @James : Please tag me if you make use of any tutorials. I'm dead curious to see people's use of them in their conversions. :grinning:

I'll let you know when I start sculpting the death guard ship interiors to get some nice borders in 😂 cool tutorial though!

laam999 #4202

Custom Custom Custom
Bloody hell, I'll give this a proper read on quiet shifts at work, TY for the effort.
Hobby Workshop