Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!

James #3527

Custom Custom Custom
Next on my queue is the Biologus with all his vials and potions.
I'm doing this guy while i procrastinate and avoid restarting work on the daemon prince 😑😑
But I already had the base coat done in batch from earlier but started with the vmc copper and got the eyes blacked out in prep.
Quite excited for this guy. Think he has some big pop potential!
DW1986 liked this
Hobby Workshop

DW1986 #3529

Custom
He'll definitely be more fun than the demon prince! Looking forward to starting this one myself. What are your plans for all the grenades and bottles at the back?

James #3530

Custom Custom Custom
Bottles and stuff at the back I've done similar on my plague surgeon so similar to this...
But the big bottle i may try copy this

pawl #3534

Custom Custom Custom
My thoughts on Kenny aside I think that the bright orange would work rather well. Given the results on the surgeon I say go for it! 😁
James liked this

James #3545

Custom Custom Custom
Managed to re-engage myself in this model. Starting to like it now after finding a lot of bits I had no idea how I'd want to turn out e.g. The dripping welts in the armour. But happy with how it's going although still avoiding all the bottles atm.
Also new phone cam 👌👌😁

James #3565

Custom Custom Custom
Gone wild with the glazing 🤣
Still need to apply the white lines to give a glass effect but loving the results so far.

Glass needs finishing. Cable needs yellow segments. Eye lens need doing. Then it's enamels and then basing.

James #3569

Custom Custom Custom
Not much left before enamel time!
Overall very happy with how the glass has turned out.

James #3572

Custom Custom Custom
Well probably the best lens' I've done 😁

pawl #3576

Custom Custom Custom
Glass work is really impressive man - you're getting better with everything you try! The piping looks really neat too 😉
James liked this
Hobby Workshop