Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!
  • No avatar
  • No avatar
No avatar

ldubya344 #3307

Hi guys,

Over the last few days I've been working on a cherub to finish off my immolator that has sat one for about 6 months, Great to get an old project totally finished off!

I'm super happy with the result, now to get a second immolator... đŸ€Ł
Can't wait for the box set now!
Pharia, DW1986 liked this
Hobby Workshop
No avatar

Pharia #3308

Very nice. Looks really good. Those fires youve made look spot on. Allso very clean purple xolor on the tank. That Cherub looks really good aswell;) have you played any games with them? Havent played against or with the sisters so :p
ldubya344 liked this

slybobs7 #3329

That looks amazing, did you paint the stain glass?
ldubya344 liked this
No avatar

ldubya344 #3336

yes, i did, it comes as clear plastic, but i used a little bit of iron warriors to make it look leaded between the panes, then used contrast paint to colour the glass panels. :-)

James #3341

Custom Custom Custom
Really really nice work đŸ€©
ldubya344, DW1986 liked this

pawl #3370

Custom Custom Custom
Been nice indeed buddy! Always liked the Gothic architecture aesthetic of the Sororitas vehicles (silly organs aside 😅), and it's nice to see a tank that doesn't have twelve layers of blindingly-bright edge highlights!
ldubya344 liked this
No avatar

ldubya344 #3389

Thanks guys, appreciate your comments.

@pawl I love the extra ness of sisters, just the fact that everything just has a side note of “see a gap, fill it with something ridiculous”
The main catch for sisters for me is the fact that they are badass women in their own right, I hated the old penitent engines, as it was oversexualised. I love the fact that’s it’s a human conquering the galaxy in the name of her god, the fact that she is a women doesn’t even need to be said.

In my stories, every decision is made because Celenia wanted to.
The male character in my story is actually poison, and is the reason she died, he uses her for her power, constantly guilts her into doing his bidding on the guise that he is doing the right thing. It isn’t until she returns to her order, that she becomes badass boss bitch, and she is rewarded for it countless times.

James #3392

Custom Custom Custom
Really great your playing the sisters, definitely need more female representation in the hobby and not just nerdp0rn models like in kingdom death!
I used to play alot of dnd and other rpgs and it would really wind me up that none of the other male players would play a female character.
No avatar

ldubya344 #3395

@James
I accept that there is a certain sexualised side to them, but I choose not to show it.
I also agree, some of the best characters are female, they dnt all have to be busty socially “sexy”, I’m personally looking forward to dark tide to play as the female priest
No avatar

Pharia #3396

So im guessing you'll be including this one in the not so long future ! :D

Sry for hajacking your thread :S
DW1986 liked this
Hobby Workshop