Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
There's no need to report the Tyranids!
Guests can post.

pawl #314

Custom Custom Custom
So I've just ordered myself a painting handle (nope, not from GW or Game Envy!), and in the future will be buying an airbrush. @JamesH has an airbrush. Other people want to buy things, but want to know what to buy.
Is it perhaps worth having a dedicated place for reviews, or should they just be chucked in with the General Hobby stuff?

Also, if yes, I want icon ideas too for the forum list!
(that's these things)

Also, James, are you seeing your notifications? If you're on mobile they're hidden in the menu, top right. Need to try and make them more visible...
Hobby Workshop

James #320

Custom Custom Custom
Sounds good to me. I've got a few gw paint handles and I love them. Be keen to see some of the competitors too

pawl #323

Custom Custom Custom
I was very tempted with how cheap they are, but found a competitor for a reasonable price that lets you weight the handles. Cheaper than GameEnvy's Hobby Handle too. Expect a post after it arrives!

And yeah, icon ideas please! Need one for General Hobby still too!

James #331

Custom Custom Custom
Maybe something like this? But in same format as your other icons?

pawl #339

Custom Custom Custom
Not sure that would scale down all too well tbh.
Plus I need something hobby (craft, not gaming) related for Gen Hobby.

Think I maybe have an idea though. Move the laptop to product reviews, and have an american-style mortarboard for tutorials? Covers one forum at least.

James #341

Custom Custom Custom
Sounds good dude 👍
Hobby Workshop