Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For whatever doesn't belong anywhere else.
  • No avatar
No avatar

Negseven #3037

Any news on the rumoured Imperium subscription coming out?
Hobby Workshop

pawl #3039

Custom Custom Custom
Nothing concrete yet, but I've been meaning to start a topic for a little while.
Unless there's been updates on the last day or two all that's really known is the pricing structure (£2.99, £5.99 then £9.99), an educated guess at when it will come out (August, after a trial starting next month), and that there will be a premium version again.

I'll chuck a proper rumours topic up tomorrow so we can throw in anything else that turns up. 👌

Although I think @Axineton is something of the news man at b&c?

Axineton #3040

Haha I’m not really the news man but I did stumble on this by accident a week before Christmas and as such there’s no more news other than what @pawl mentioned. Looks like a trial run starting next month somewhere in the UK around the 21st and that’s as much as we know. Fauxhammer YouTube has been doing some digging and he has some info that he can’t share yet apparently. So keep an eye out on his channel or website.

James #3042

Custom Custom Custom
Do we know anything more than its similar to conquest mag? 😬

Axineton #3044

Nope we literally know nothing other than the title and the cost of the first four magazines. Hasn’t stopped the loons on b&c from creating their own ideas though so now everyone thinks it’s going to be stuff from indomitus. I’ll laugh my arse off it’s something like books.

pawl #3045

Custom Custom Custom
Axineton wrote: 19 Feb 21, 08:37 Fauxhammer YouTube has been doing some digging and he has some info that he can’t share yet apparently. So keep an eye out on his channel or website.
Read plenty of their articles, but I can't say that I follow either religiously - might have to start!

Axineton wrote: 19 Feb 21, 11:32 Nope we literally know nothing other than the title and the cost of the first four magazines. Hasn’t stopped the loons on b&c from creating their own ideas though so now everyone thinks it’s going to be stuff from indomitus. I’ll laugh my arse off it’s something like books.
My guess is a recast of the old metal Thunderhawk, because why not? 😁
I'd rather not Indomitus personally, but I don't think the sprue layout would work for it anyway. Haven't subscribed to these before but I'll probably give this a go I think.

Axineton #3047

Yeah I don’t ant indomitus stuff either. I’ve decided I’m not into monopose kits and will now keep away from them as much as possible in the future.

James #3048

Custom Custom Custom
Axineton wrote: 19 Feb 21, 14:59 I’ve decided I’m not into monopose kits and will now keep away from them as much as possible in the future.
Same. I have far too many if the DI plague marines 🤦‍♂️
Axineton liked this
Hobby Workshop