Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!
  • No avatar

DW1986 #2892

Custom
Also finished this earlier on in the week 🙂 This is a repaint of a PBC I got from @ldubya344 , so all credit goes to him for the idea of putting nurglings in the mortar! 😂 The original colour scheme was OG Death Guard, so as much as it was a great paint job, I needed it to fit in with the rest of the Pallid Hand. Also every time I've fielded it against Lewis so far it's either wiffed or gotten annihilated, so I reckon it needed repainting in order to remove the curse 😉 the new codex should help too!
pawl, ldubya344 liked this
Hobby Workshop

James #2896

Custom Custom Custom
Looks great mate..nurlgings are bloody hilarious.
You know what i really like. The different positioning on the side guns. Looks alot better. can't believe ive not considered it.
Good job!

pawl #2915

Custom Custom Custom
It looks like it's been driving through jam! 😁😂

DW1986 #2938

Custom
@pawl that's what a layer of Armageddon Earth texture and 4 coats of Blood for the Blood God will get you 😂
pawl liked this
No avatar

ldubya344 #2959

@James

Yeah, i loved the idea of the first mortar being shot in the game it fires the nurglings ready to either smash hilariously into the target or go sailing off somewhere unexpected, either way i lvoed the idea of the little cannon boiz :grin:
pawl liked this

James #2960

Custom Custom Custom
Hah its great. Ive got one on the paint queue with tentacles spilling out but if i get a 3rd it may have to be with a nurgling acrobatics team as retinue 😂
Hobby Workshop