Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!
  • No avatar
Hobby Workshop

pawl #2708

Custom Custom Custom
This is truly grim, I love it! 😍
It's pretty much what I want to do to my DG Rhino, the stolen UM one! 😁

For the front, perhaps a face? 😉

James #2721

Custom Custom Custom
Haha mate it makes me excited every time i see it. You need to make one. Been great. Although its a got alot of bits I'm gna need to fix.. dont know if ive buiilt it badly or if those sculpts were just awful!!

Have you seen the one with thomas the tank engines face 🤣
No avatar

Pharia #2723

Oh please post a link. Ill have to try and make one. I laughed a lot inside. When i read that James!!! Wife looked wierdly my way haha :p

James #2727

Custom Custom Custom
With pleasure!!!
Image 😃😆 choo choo
Pharia, DW1986 liked this

pawl #2730

Custom Custom Custom
Been a while since I've seen it, but yeah 😂

The main chassis could be an issue if you didn't align it properly, and the sides also had to be level and even, but other than that it was easy enough 😂 if in doubt just cover it in boils 😉

James #2737

Custom Custom Custom
Maybe i ruined it back in the 90s. But its still abit warped now.

Managed to do the mouth.
Its annoying cos its probably the best thing ive sculpted technically but i kinda dont like it. Its turned out abit lady garden esque 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

pawl #2747

Custom Custom Custom
This is simply awesome! Adding the eyes made all the difference too - the mouth looked a little bit 'lost' before that. Really impressive work though mate, well done!
Pharia liked this

James #2748

Custom Custom Custom
Thanks buddy. Im back to loving it again. Might have to bump it up the paint queue. Or atleast get some base colours on it soon. Although ill need to fix the gaps in it otherwise you'll never forgive me!
Hobby Workshop