Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!

DW1986 #2597

Custom
Heres my WIP of the Lord of Virulence. Really like the LoV model except the head and pipe skirt thing haha so I've taken him in a different direction! Head is modelled from a Putrid Blightkings helmet and some greenstuff. And then I've added a pipe to his back which sprays plague gunk around the battlefield, the gunk starts growing pustules which eventually turn into giant disgusting plague maggots 😈🤢
Hobby Workshop

DW1986 #2598

Custom
A bit more progress. Cleaned up the base ready for washes, and now to finish the weapon arms...

James #2599

Custom Custom Custom
Looking awesome buddy!!! Is the stuff on the base stuff you've made?
Excited to see you finish it. Im not sure if i need to bump him up the paint queue now 🤔🤔

DW1986 #2607

Custom

Finished! @James the stuff on the base is 3 bits from Spellcrow and the maggot is from the Gellerpox infected set

James #2611

Custom Custom Custom
Awesome stuff my dude. He looks really gnarly and the unique head swap has worked a treat.

Lol thought it looked familiar 😂
Look forward to hearing a batrep report on his performance. Any names for him?
DW1986 liked this

DW1986 #2612

Custom
I always forget to name them 😂 for now, let's go with "Geoff, bringer of the ooze"

James #2613

Custom Custom Custom
Haha power be to Geoff 😂

pawl #2626

Custom Custom Custom
Nice work man! 👍 what's the painting time like on something like that? I imagine that heavy use of washes means you can turn them out relatively quickly?
Hobby Workshop