Welcome to The Warp Storm! ๐Ÿ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.

pawl #250

Custom Custom Custom
It would appear that my newest hobby is spending lots of money that I definitely have getting into bidding wars on things that I definitely need. There's a nice mix of classic models that I couldn't buy as a kid, additional metal models to go with those I have and bits that I thought were reasonably priced (or in a couple of cases a proper steal!)

Everything will get stripped and taken apart (tutorial is in the works!) before being repainted ๐Ÿ‘Œ

This is what I've won so far - behold, and be jealous!

ImageImage
(plus two scouts damaged beyond my skills to repair)

(I've wanted one of these since I was a kid - I think the plastic variety came in around when I started)

ImageImageImage
(another favourite from my early days. I was always jealous of my mate who had one!)

ImageImageImageImageImage
(missing pole top, not a major issue)

ImageImage
(yes, this guy! Don't know what I'm going to do with him though - too many Templar icons to ignore and I don't own a dremel!)

Got these from @JamesH (cheers!) - sprues should make a company master, librarian Turmiel, 5 DW terminators amd 3 RW bikers.
Not sure if I'll use the assembled marines or not, haven't decided.
slybobs7 liked this
Hobby Workshop

James #253

Custom Custom Custom
I thought they'd arrived already and then realised it was cutting mat haha!
I've got dark angels grand master librarian that needs stripping. Would you like it?

James #254

Custom Custom Custom
Love that old skool landspeeder too!

James #257

Custom Custom Custom
This may be bad for your bank account but Good for your hobbying addiction.
Trolltrader have opened up their own website now. Some quite good deals on there! Also I'm in quite a few Facebook warhammer trading groups and you can get some seriously good deals on there!

pawl #261

Custom Custom Custom
Nah, mine's purple!
Ezekiel is in there somewhere, next to Azrael ๐Ÿ˜‰

I've wanted one for years! This is the '97 Ravenwing model, and at some point I'll be picking up one of the older 'standard' models if I can get my hands on one for the right price. Boxed I've seen them reach ยฃ100, but even assembled and badly painted they can be over ยฃ50, which is a bit rich for me!

Don't tempt me with more! ๐Ÿ™ˆ

James #264

Custom Custom Custom
I had no idea they were going for so much haha!

pawl #265

Custom Custom Custom
Yeah man! I did really well I think, got mine for less than twenty five quid including postage! You can tell it's old though - the metal is just a little softer in places that I would like. Worried I was going to twist the chassis as I was taking it apart. Still, it will make a fine relic in time! =]

Stephen #277

JamesH wrote: โ†‘11 May 20, 19:15 I've got dark angels grand master librarian that needs stripping. Would you like it?
Have you got a link to that?
Needing some expansion in my HQ department and that might do quite nicely

James #284

Custom Custom Custom
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Space-marine ... 9448f3772e
It's this guy. Ebays just relistd it but got no bids it's first time around, but I'm not bothered about getting any dollar for this. So happy to send it to you if you want it, nice to support the warpstorm community ๐Ÿ˜ŠHe's got no backpack tho!

@pawl I think I have a box full of 90s stuff at my dad's still which I can't wait to see what's in there now. Alot of blood angels hq and I think that land speeder. Alot of terrible paint jobs and conversions by my 10 yr old self ๐Ÿ˜‚

pawl #286

Custom Custom Custom
I love that you think there's a community ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm dying to do the same at my mum's - LOTS of unbuilt plastic!
Chaos don't even use landspeeders but I say convert it - rule of cool always wins!
Hobby Workshop