Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
WW2, D&D, Airfix, whatever floats your (model) boat!

James #2479

Custom Custom Custom
After painting the ogroid ive been thinking about getting into something new. Something i could even trick the mrs into liking.....
Moonstone could be one!
Pretty miniatures even some faeries. Low model count... fairly simple premise... "get the moonstones before anyone else". Rules look not too complicated (hopefully)
https://www.moonstonethegame.com
Some of the models are lovely too and with a good dose of humour... such as these goblins
Could I tempt anyone else?
pawl liked this
Hobby Workshop

pawl #2481

Custom Custom Custom
The goblins in particular are really nice sculpts!
I'm still rather taken by the mouse people from the Dungeon Delvers Kickstarter, but I see no reason I couldn't own a couple of goblins too 😁

James #2488

Custom Custom Custom
Haha you could just get both 😁😁😁
What was the gameplay like for dungeon delver?

pawl #2490

Custom Custom Custom
Do you honestly think I looked at that?! πŸ˜‚
I don't even know if there is one, they might just be D&D-ready sculpts.

James #2491

Custom Custom Custom
Haha forgive my stupidity.
No mouse folk in dnd as far im aware, well that would warrant a full faction anyway πŸ˜‚

pawl #2492

Custom Custom Custom
The KS mentions a game coming this summer, but doesn't specifically say these are part of it. Either way I'm still interested, liking both the mousefolk and the frogkin. Best find myself some money!
James liked this

James #2759

Custom Custom Custom
Pulled the trigger 😱😱😱😱 I've gone direct since i was bullied into it and also element were more pricy for the faeries expansion i wanted!

pawl #2761

Custom Custom Custom
πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
What did you go for? EG being more expensive is a surprise!

James #2762

Custom Custom Custom
The player starter set and the enclave faeries set.. element is cheaper for the starter but not the supplement. I guess its good to support them as its a small game development πŸ€”πŸ˜¬
Hobby Workshop