Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.

James #2310

Custom Custom Custom
Haha show off!!!

Well lets hope the new recipe is better not like when they ruined sailor jerrys.

Its really doing my nut in. I want to undercoat the other lord of contagion in metallic for chipping... but i dont wana wait...
Hobby Workshop

pawl #2320

Custom Custom Custom
I'm willing to trust them - given how highly regarded the range was I don't think they would be willing to take any chances on an inferior product!

I've resigned myself to only building for the next couple of months I think! 🏔

James #2323

Custom Custom Custom
Hahah nooo 🤣 get painting!!!!

pawl #2328

Custom Custom Custom
I meant due to an inability to undercoat 😂 I'll try and keep busy, don't worry. 😉

James #2384

Custom Custom Custom
Did abit of building this evening after a stressful day at work!
I've repositioned the arms on the champion and change head position on the dude on the right.
With these guys and the guy in the mail.. shud have a squad of 7 to go weathered pallid hand style.
And also built this dude whos been on sprue forever after the other performed well last game and sneak previews of the rules look like they will get better in new codex.
I had all sorts of issues with gaps on the one i did over a year ago. This time i cut off all the easy fit nubs and it went together so much better!!!
Edit.. woop new marine turned up
Hes awesome. Fingers crossed plague spewer becomes better...

Axineton #3441

On Saturday in the hobby I decided to sell all my Marines that hadn’t been built and my deathwatch army. I’m fed up with everyone at my club running marines so for a bit if variety I’ve succumbed to the xenos of Harlies, GSC and Tau. Most of it needs building but that will keep me busy when I eventually move into my own place hopefully at the end of the year.

James #3444

Custom Custom Custom
Oh snap. The last of my primaris are up on eBay too. Decided that im never going to get round to them and id rather spend my time elsewhere!

Ive heard gsc and tau are amongst the worst factions to play atm. Is that a factor in your decision or do you think they'll get a big bump soon?

Axineton #3453

Na I just want a couple of xenos races that aren’t popular where I play and I like the look of tau. I love GSC though think they’re awesome but harlequins are my fave alien army. Can’t wait to start building them and painting them again
James liked this

pawl #3457

Custom Custom Custom
Axineton wrote: 06 Apr 21, 20:30 On Saturday in the hobby I decided to sell all my Marines that hadn’t been built and my deathwatch army. I’m fed up with everyone at my club running marines so for a bit if variety I’ve succumbed to the xenos of Harlies, GSC and Tau. Most of it needs building but that will keep me busy when I eventually move into my own place hopefully at the end of the year.
Oof! Even if I knew deep down that I would never do anything with it I don't think I could bring myself to sell stuff, because "what if?" 😅

Axineton #3462

It’s all good mate. No doubt I’ll eventually pick up marines again one day but doesn’t bother me in the slightest lol
Hobby Workshop