Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.

James #2275

Custom Custom Custom
Got some belated bday gifts!! Liquitex inks and mantic tunneller which will be a perfect terrax termite drill proxy!!!
Built it already! Its a beast.
Easy to build but its not perfect and theres a few gaps that need plugging. Cool tho!!
Hobby Workshop

James #2276

Custom Custom Custom
Done some patching up to hide the god awful gaps in it.
Also lords of contagion are out of the bath and repatched (hopefully for the last time)

pawl #2281

Custom Custom Custom
No real hobby work today, just organising!

The three little boxes are currently drying after adding rubber steel sheeting, and will be used as magnetic model storage.

I also won 15 old copies of white dwarf on eBay, because why wouldn't you? 😂
James liked this

James #2289

Custom Custom Custom
Very tidy!!!!

Cant wait to see the old skool WDs

pawl #2293

Custom Custom Custom
First has arrived, 14 in transit, and 2 more picked up cheap this afternoon.
When I get chance I want to go through my old collection. Sell off any duplicates (I seemed to have two subscriptions active at one point, so I have a few!) and catalogue those that I do have. A complete collection will never happen, but a guy can dream!

pawl #2296

Custom Custom Custom
More shopping cart action today!
Two more of the Metal Color range on the way (Copper and Gunmetal Grey), and an Element order that's just been paid for.
I've decided that my skintone game isn't good enough, so after some tutorial watching I've got a few colours that I'm missing ready to have a go with. The Contrast range doesn't give bad results, but I want to try doing things 'properly' - skin is something I've never been good at, so let's maybe try and fix that! =]

James #2298

Custom Custom Custom
Oh man im jealous. My mum got me the 4 pack for my birthday from wayland... and they're still yet to arrive... ill be lucky to get them for xmas at this rate.

Great plan!! Teach me too 🤣🤣

pawl #2299

Custom Custom Custom
Which colours are in there? You'll like them I think. Already airbrush consistency, insanely smooth on the brush, and really nice coverage!

I'll see what I can do 😂

James #2302

Custom Custom Custom
Erm good question. Only just realises theres more than one set. I think its the metallic panelling one so dark aluminium, steel, silver and aluminium I think. I want them to bloody turn up but wayland must be holding them ransom

pawl #2303

Custom Custom Custom
I'm assuming that either Vallejo has reduced production capacity and can't keep everyone supplied, or did earlier in the year and are struggling to get caught up again. Nowhere seems to have many (if any) in stock - I've picked mine up from two different places based on what they had. When they turn up though with those four you'll have a solid set, dark through to light. Honestly, as soon as they turn up just find something to throw them at - you'll understand why everyone says they're the only metallics you should ever own!

Edit: perhaps a new formula could be the reason?

(yeah, we have tweet integration 😎)
Hobby Workshop