Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
For any other hobby talk that doesn't quite fit in the forums below.

pawl #2172

Custom Custom Custom
It's long-overdue but I've finally done it!
Three washes (track, dark and black), thinner (could only get a small bottle for the time being, large ones are still out of stock), rust streaking effects, some pigment fixer (hope you're right about the difference in quality Enrique!) and some other loose bits. Also on the way are some bits from EG for the Death Guard scheme I'm working up.

If all goes well then (assuming I can find the time) within the next few days I'll be able to make a mess intentionally while I'm painting! 😁
Hobby Workshop

James #2173

Custom Custom Custom
Super exciting mate. Hopefully they send you a freebie too!! Its great stuff anyway, some of my best hobbying purchases for sure!

pawl #2176

Custom Custom Custom
Even if they don't I'm looking forward to it! 😁
Only thing that I'm missing now is varnishes, because I completely forgot to look for any earlier!

James #2178

Custom Custom Custom
Could you look into the pledge cleaning product that @Lovecraft0110 uses? Probably cheaper and less chance of varnish clouding

pawl #2180

Custom Custom Custom
That's the floor cleaning stuff, right? Real old-school method there! They used to use it in wash mixes too to help with surface tension.
I'm just going to keep looking around - I try to keep to a couple of suppliers if I can help it (gotta collect those points!) but I'll just find somewhere with a good price. The Army Painter matte varnish is meant to be pretty good (without the smell of the Testor's stuff, which seems to be the gold standard), just need to find somewhere that sells that and an acceptable gloss. And I'm not too worried about clouding - I've done a little homework and we all know how it can be fixed now =]

Edit;

James #2182

Custom Custom Custom
Mighty mig calling your name!! Exciting times.

Yes I'm not 100% which product it is but imagine its reasonable.

I still need to fix my bloat drone... but cba
Hobby Workshop