Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Dawn of War, Pokémon Go! or Ticket to Ride - whatever you're playing when you're not at the tabletop!

Karak Norn Clansman #1642

Howdy, folks! Do anyone around here play Minecraft, by any chance? I'm hosting a survival Realm (PC Java version) while the current pestilence endures. Be welcome to join us if you like, and be welcome to post your own Minecraft creations in this thread.

Step Pyramids

Dwarven Open Pit Mine

Spawn Palace & Highway

Triumphal arch:

Mining stairs:

Highway Office

Lodge (Built by another player)

City Quarter (Built by three other players)

Skyscraper

Realm Map

Cheers
Last edited by Karak Norn Clansman on 13 Aug 20, 13:26, edited 1 time in total.
Hobby Workshop

Stephen #1646

I do play MC from time to time, and my usual server is having a period of downtime at the moment. The only downside however is all of my 'creations' are intentionally disgusting and would most likely be frowned upon. Its become a running theme on every wipe (with my current group) that I strive to make the ugliest thing I can come up with at the time.

Some those images look very well done though, is it a FFA server or group(s) with one theme in mind?

Karak Norn Clansman #1648

@Stephen : Haha, you're welcome if you like to. Ugly is no hindrance. Intentionally ugly could e.g. be good for making slum areas of cities, or poor huts. Less good-looking parts could also make the more carefully constructed parts shine by comparison.

I guess it's an FFA server, although a friend of mine would like to have two groups doing their own thing. There is no particular theme in mind. Build what you like. Preferably, we'd like everyone to build at least one house of their own design in a common city, complete with cellar and attic. :)

I'll play a lot less Minecraft in months ahead, since it was something great while recovering from overworking/exhaustion, and energy is starting to come back, but I'll play a little every now and then at least.

Just shout if you'd like to come onboard!

Cheers

James #1649

Custom Custom Custom
These look amazing btw. I've not played Minecraft for years but it's one of those games I slammed saying "I'll never get into this" and then got totally hooked. Spent ages making a pirate ship haha.

Karak Norn Clansman #4525

@James : Thanks! Do you happen to have any pictures of that pirate ship? I love pirate ships. :grin:

Some creations of mine and various friends on a survival Realm server (Java edition) after a recent lengthy bout of activity:

Unsurpassed Pillager swarm:

Martyr's Rock Temple District:

James #4534

Custom Custom Custom
Wowee that's some incredible Minecraft architecture! Makes me wana play again.

Sadly I think the ship was lost in the sands of time. It wasn't very impressive next to this stuff 😂
Hobby Workshop