Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Paint jobs, conversions, terrain pieces... whatever you're working on!

James #1153

Custom Custom Custom
Just finished the teeth and blood effect and basing today.
My theme for these 5 guys was incredible hulk meets American convicts.. and also like the radioactive zombies you'd get in call of duty and stuff. I thought they would make nice "special" zombies for the other walkers to crowd around!!
The eyes went quite well on these thanks to the good detail brush. Also tried to do a mini osl on the base by having the tuft looking like it's reflecting the green and there's a bit of green ink on the floor where the green skin is near it. So the guy with the mask has none as example cos.hes all covered up.
Also my cat donated one of his whiskers to do the blood drip effect on the hammer lol.

Quite interesting as I've done these guys before a year ago and they were abit of a disaster. But good to see how far you've come. Altho.. I do love the base I did on the old ones.. definitely have to try that again.

And here's a pic of most of my walkers together with them crowding around the radioactive dudes.
Been really fun to do something easyish and low pressure since these guys are pretty insignificant in the 40k universe.
Wonder what I'll do next!
Hobby Workshop

Lovecraft0110 #1519

Custom Custom
The purple ones are really cool. This reminds me of Fallout Supermutants...

James #1526

Custom Custom Custom
The purple ones are the awful ones I did around a year ago that have like 3 base coats on and no details left 😢

pawl #1532

Custom Custom Custom
I'm not sure how I missed this!
While the purple ones are obviously better (because they're purple) these came out much, much better 😂 will the next lot be rainbow coloured? 😜

James #1535

Custom Custom Custom
Haha what's with the green hating on here 🤣
As it stands points wise for 9th.. they've increased the points for pox walkers meaning that they really aren't a great option. So as it stands I won't bother getting anymore. But if that changes.. maybe a fluorescent blue 😂

pawl #1537

Custom Custom Custom
Neon! Glow in the dark! Cast them in clear resin and put lights in them!
Points are stupid, all models are good. 😜

James #1547

Custom Custom Custom
One of the neon gsw ones would be pretty funny 😂
Haha I agree points are stupid. I do already have 21 of them though. I may consider getting another 10.. 🤣 just need to get them cheap as Yorkshire chips

pawl #1556

Custom Custom Custom
That's the spirit, get yourself on eBay! 😂
James liked this
Hobby Workshop