Welcome to The Warp Storm! πŸ‘‹
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.

pawl #1331

Custom Custom Custom
From their email today:

We've just added the Spellcrow conversion accessories to the website. Great tools for adding a bit of individuality to your armies or getting a custom build project done.

Browse the range here!
Hobby Workshop

James #1333

Custom Custom Custom
There's actually some really cool stuff here.
Especially for someone who collects death guard / chaos/ space wolves like me πŸ˜‚
And wow these skin tabards are excellent!

@pawl element have finally sent me the vallejo shifters! So I'll be sure to do some testing once a get a new gloss black primer.

Feel like gw may try shut this down.... very similar to blightlord

pawl #1336

Custom Custom Custom
I've had my eye on a few of their bits for a while (especially now I have some Orks to play with) so this is a nice surprise for me, but their range is almost made just for you! πŸ˜‚

And Spellcrow have been around for a little while (and everyone knows not to use certain terms anymore), so I would imagine they're safe 😜

James #1341

Custom Custom Custom
It's the first time I've heard of them so thank you for showing me πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ I may try get those tabards at some point. Super cool. Maybe on the possessed one day 🀣 can't imagine I'll get round to painting them anytime soon so I'll have time.
pawl liked this

pawl #1343

Custom Custom Custom
They're one of the bigger bitz makers out there, loads of examples of their stuff online. When I'm feeling flush again I'll likely be sneaking something of theirs into an order.

James #1346

Custom Custom Custom
Haha well keep letting me know about them because the only one I know about is kromlech!!! 🀣

pawl #1348

Custom Custom Custom
I used to place another order anyway (I know, I know!) so I'll find something to add for you 😜
James liked this
Hobby Workshop