Welcome to The Warp Storm! 👋
While you're welcome to look around we recommend you login or register to get the full benefits of the site, allowing you to talk to our members and show off your work! =]
Confirmed or fresh from the grapevine, it belongs in here.

pawl #1208

Custom Custom Custom

We’ve all built forts in our youth, though maybe not quite to the same degree as Rogal Dorn did at his dad’s place. If you’re a fan of supporting your glorious army with a similarly glorious line of buildings or defensive emplacements, then you’re going to love what we’ve got in store for you today. Let’s take a look
Hobby Workshop

pawl #1209

Custom Custom Custom
Turns out that when a Hammerfall Bunker shoots, it shoots everything.

James #1221

Custom Custom Custom
I really hate this thing already 🤣🤣 bloody space marines are overpowered enough already

pawl #1228

Custom Custom Custom
I just think it looks cool (Dawn of War anyone?), even if the missile launcher is very impractical for a dropped entry. It does seem like it's potentially overpowered though, points dependant.

James #1232

Custom Custom Custom
I mean I'll probably end up with one sooner or later. 😂 very DoW. What's kinda exciting about all this is I imagine they are going to have to do something like this for every faction now sm and necrons have one... So be cool to see what else comes out. Probably nothing lol but you never know.

pawl #1234

Custom Custom Custom
Imperial Knights, Orks, Chaos and Tau are all featured in the article, so I think it's safe to assume that everybody else gets one, yeah.
Plus, if your fortification's faction matches your warlord's then it doesn't cost any CP, so they can't really go leaving anybody out!

James #1236

Custom Custom Custom
Haha check you out learning the rules. Maybe 9th IS going to get you taking your purple boys into some flgs 😁

pawl #1237

Custom Custom Custom
It's in the article! 😂
If Wayland don't step up to the plate there's a chance I'll never be learning anything!
James liked this
Hobby Workshop